Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I should invent...

an automatic packing machine. It would resemble a washing machine. You simply throw all of your excessive amounts of schtuff into it and MAGICALLY, it spits everything back out (in JUST the right size and weight constrictions for Air France). Beautiful. This is the WORST part of a trip for me. You would think with as many times as I've moved, I would be a packing pro. Oh no. I go into trip analysis paralysis about what the heck to bring. How many hand sanitizing wipes and baby body washes does one realllly need? Apparently, they will not be available in any other civilized parts of the world (including Greece and Rome). Lord help me if I must use soap and water. The next time I'm blogging, I'll be a world away from my disaster of a room. Hopefully basking in the glow of a Roman sunset. That's what I'm telling myself anyway...

1 comment: